Monday, January 8, 2007

Bloody Fluid Pouch Of Douglas

Palacios: "I have nothing concrete yet"

Ecuadorian striker, Pablo Palacios, said that many proposals are having, but so far none has appeared as the strongest.

"I've had several approaches, but none of them is official. I hope that in the coming days is something concrete, "Palacios said on Radio Caravana.

However, the Aucas the owner of the rights of the player and his high financial claims that it prevents quick links in the club.

"With the leadership of the team reached an agreement, dollar for dollar I paid for my pass and hopefully will give me the facilities to play on another team," he said.

Finally, he said the drop box 'Indian' to the series B are due to be formed into groups that reduced the performance of several elements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment